The SEA PUNK I sets sail with two organizations and your support!
Help now with your donation to equip the “Sea Punk I” with a professional medical station.
Every donation up to €200 will be doubled.
For the expansion of the infirmary on the “Sea Punk I”, the following costs will be incurred, among others:
- Expansion and furnishing of the infirmary
- Equipment for emergency treatment and resuscitation
- Purchase of an ultrasound scanner with accessories
- Basic equipment with medicines and medical consumables
- Equipment for rescuing injured people from the water
Please support us by donating and sharing our campaign with your friends and family.
Example packages (request feedback from the Sea Punks)
- one life buoy for personal rescue €50
- enough FFP2 masks for one tour €200
- a respirator €600
- a mobile ultrasound scanner with accessories €3.500
Your donation counts!
The financial requirements
In order for us to be able to really start, we still need some money, among other things, to expand the infirmary and equip it as good as possible. We were able to win over six generous donors from our environment, who have agreed to double every donation up to €200 until we have the required €20,000.
Here on our website, everyone can see how the fundraising campaign for the “Sea Punk I” is going. Please support us by donating and sharing our campaign with your friends and acquaintances.